About Me

My photo
Female.20.Pansexual. Polyamarous.Fetishist. The diary of a young sexual adventuress encountering things you only dream about... Fantasies are there to be fulfilled & Life's no fun if you kiss and don't tell!

Thursday 28 July 2011

30 Days of Kink - Day 1

Day 1: Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

I’m actually a switcher. I’m mainly submissive with men, but dominant with women. I can also be dominant with men if they’re not assertive enough for me!

Most aspects of BDSM interest me, although I am quite against humiliation. I very much enjoy being disciplined, tied up and spanked & I also have a bit of a fetish for blood play.

No comments:

Post a Comment